"The Pezzaz coaching methods are outstandng! I used them and I would recommend them to anyone looking to improve their game."
(Brighton & England)
"I loved using the Pezzaz coaching philosophy! It helped me massively and I would recommend it to every young player."
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Liverpool & England)
– Player Development Centres, Here you will find details of all our open coaching sessions that are available and how to book a free taster session
Free taster sessions can also be booked for all our sessions here
Football fun every school holiday! Children learn amazing new skills, discover unbelievable training secrets, make new friends and have incredible fun. Our camps are run via our sister company, Pezzaz Holiday Camps & Events, and include many different sports & activities.
To be the best you can be, you need to do the 1% that the other 99% aren’t doing. Pezzaz is that 1%!!
If you want your children to stand out from the rest then there’s nowhere better for them to learn
If your child loves football, then they’ll love Pezzaz!!
If your child isn’t at Pezzaz then they’re undoubtedly missing out!
This is definitely the place to come if you want your child to be good at football!
We feel really fortunate to have been involved from the start. The standard of coaching, the general ethos and the individual improvements are truly impressive and inspiring. We would (and do) highly recommend this to everyone!
I love playing at Pezzaz Street Soccer because it’s really fun and it gets you to improve your skills
Really impressed on Saturday, saw tricks and manoeuvres that I had not seen before from the older lads. Excellent! I will be bringing Alex back next week.
An inspiration to all – keep up the good work!
I send my son for his individual skill and confidence development and because he enjoys it
Charlie’s a much better footballer as a result; he knows it’s a team game but he’s developed the technical confidence to make the best contribution he can
You learn new things and skills and its fun all round